SommarShade
No longer a newbie, moving up!
- Joined
- Dec 24, 2005
- Messages
- 2,840
- Reaction score
- 84
I keep coming back and looking at 3 and 4 !!
fresh and unique ! I love em...
fresh and unique ! I love em...
Thank you. I've loved trains my entire life. I have about 60 pictures on railpictures, most of which you can make the train out. The link is below in my signature.
I'm in the process of creating my own, mainly because I have a few friends who think that they are too strict with their screening, but imo, my friends' photos don't really match up to the quality they have there.www.railpictures.net It's a great site. I was looking for something like that and didn't find it so I was toying with the idea of starting my own. Thanks for that. They even have a few shots of Irish trains on there. I might up a few from Slovakia and other countries that I've visited.