What's new

Some Transport pics (Trains and planes)

I love trains, and therefore photography of them, but not much here is attracting me....#3 had an alright compostion and angle to it, but the lighting/people don't really make it.
 
Yea #3 is the best. Aircraft photography can be VERRY hard. I'm really into aviation and have taken some shots. I put them up at a aviation forum and they were shot out of the sky so to speak. Check out www.airliners.net and you will get an idea of how the real good photographers try and get a good angle on the aircraft with the right lighting. Verry difficult to do.
 
Thanks for the comments, yeah the aircraft shot is one of my bad ones! usually i use the full 200mm, so i dont know what i was thinking :S, i had a few rejects from A.net unfortunately, its really hard

Jordan
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom