Some Vitamin Sea

stapo49

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
sea.jpg

I may actually like your title better than your picture, it's pretty "trick." None the less, another nice picture.

Just curious, is that a RAW pic? The reason I ask is because I see no camera settings in the exif.

I may actually like your title better than your picture, it's pretty "trick." None the less, another nice picture.

Just curious, is that a RAW pic? The reason I ask is because I see no camera settings in the exif.
Not sure what you mean by pretty "trick? It's an enhanced DNG file.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Talking about your title, it's pretty trick (clever).

Talking about your title, it's pretty trick (clever).
Oh, ok. Never heard of that term before?

Cracking shot, seascapes with a bit of colour and rocks really have a pull for me. I love the little bit of motion in the sea, and that it looks like the breakers are contained here. Very, very nice!

Cracking shot, seascapes with a bit of colour and rocks really have a pull for me. I love the little bit of motion in the sea, and that it looks like the breakers are contained here. Very, very nice!
Thanks very much

Nice one!
Thank you.

Most reactions

Back