Some wall...

Knopka

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Took these while the guys were working on cars. I guess, you could call'em boredom pics :mrgreen:.

~1~
November14007.jpg

~2~
November14008.jpg

~3~
November14009.jpg

~4~
November14053.jpg

~5~
November14052.jpg

You can also say you followed a photo theme on "Textures"!
Which you did - and I think you did so quite nicely.
Since I am in the process of "cleaning" the Photo Themes, those are in the process of becoming "my baby" right now, so I cannot advertise going there often enough ... and you would also find a good place for these in the theme thread on "Textures" over there! :D

I like 2, 3, and 4 the best. The detail, and especially the small, but perfect shadows really work.Something about the lines in the last one just doesn't work for me. Other than that great job!

LaFoto said:
You can also say you followed a photo theme on "Textures"!
Which you did - and I think you did so quite nicely.
Since I am in the process of "cleaning" the Photo Themes, those are in the process of becoming "my baby" right now, so I cannot advertise going there often enough ... and you would also find a good place for these in the theme thread on "Textures" over there! :D

LaFoto, I was going to name this thread "Textures", but it just sounded so... regular :). I guess, that's why it is a Photo Theme :lol:. I won't mind if you move it there ;).

RickyN29 said:
I like 2, 3, and 4 the best. The detail, and especially the small, but perfect shadows really work.Something about the lines in the last one just doesn't work for me. Other than that great job!

I agree about the lines in the last one, they look distorted or something... That window was so high, & I'm a short person :D, plus I was standing too close, I guess. I moved back for the forth shot.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back