Some wedding pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do at least one more wedding, 4 in 4, you could do a Gordie Howe and get another decade under your belt.

I think anyone that feels they can produce better wedding photos than these should post some of THEIR wedding photos and show the rest of us how its done.
im seeing a lot of "these should be better" comments, but no examples of what a "better" wedding photo is.
where are all the working pros at? no examples of YOUR great works to show Scott what a pro can do?
(except Robin of course, he posts amazing work here all the time)

*shakes head*
I guess there's a lot of talkers here, but not a lot of walkers.

I think anyone that feels they can produce better wedding photos than these should post some of THEIR wedding photos and show the rest of us how its done.
im seeing a lot of "these should be better" comments, but no examples of what a "better" wedding photo is.
where are all the working pros at? no examples of YOUR great works to show Scott what a pro can do?

*shakes head*

I didn't know this was a "shoot out" thread.

*shakes head*

how does one learn better from a "pro" than by examples?

*shakes head*

Are you directing this "'pro" sarcasm toward me? because I already took the time and give my critique of the images. (even though he states he wasn't looking for critique???) Imagemaker didn't ask for examples, and didn't even appreciate the opinions that we given to him in the first place. So WTH do you want from me? A kidney?

Ok I am now officially over this thread . The guy took pictures at his sons wedding . The pictures can out nice . The holier than thou wedding photogs scream bloody murder . End of story, adios thread .

Sorry I guess I guess I just don't get it . In my career I have worked with many of the biggest fashion photographers in the world . (Skrebneski , Von Unworth , Bruce Weber just to mention a few ) , and these folks don't seem to get their panties in a bunch because of what the other "guy " is doing .

In my very of humblest opinions , Wedding photogs have this aura of superiority that drives me nuts .

Are some of you extremely talented ...Yes

Have some of you worked hard and diligently to get where you are today ? ... I'm sure of it .

Do we appreciate and admire the work of you few exceptional photogs ?.... of course we do !

But please stop getting all riled up anyone posts something regarding a wedding . Who the heck made you all Judge , Jury and executioners . The father took his sons pics , the kid liked them , lets all move forward .

I'm sure I will get ripped a new one for this post , but I've been following it and have had enough . Rant over . Off my chest . :grumpy: lol

Ok I am now officially over this thread . The guy took pictures at his sons wedding . The pictures can out nice . The holier than thou wedding photogs scream bloody murder . End of story, adios thread .

Sorry I guess I guess I just don't get it . In my career I have worked with many of the biggest fashion photographers in the world . (Skrebneski , Von Unworth , Bruce Weber just to mention a few ) , and these folks don't seem to get their panties in a bunch because of what the other "guy " is doing .

In my very of humblest opinions , Wedding photogs have this aura of superiority that drives me nuts .

Have some of you worked hard and diligently to get where you are today ? ... I'm sure of it .

Do we appreciate and admire the work of you few exceptional photogs ?.... of course we do !

But please stop getting all riled up anyone posts something regarding a wedding . Who the heck made you all Judge , Jury and executioners . The father took his sons pics , the kid liked them , lets all move forward .

I'm sure I will get ripped a new one for this post , but I've been following it and have had enough . Rant over . Off my chest . :grumpy: lol
This thread, IMO, had ZERO to do with wedding photography in the least bit!

Are you directing this "'pro" sarcasm toward me? because I already took the time and give my critique of the images. (even though he states he wasn't looking for critique???) Imagemaker didn't ask for examples, and didn't even appreciate the opinions that we given to him in the first place. So WTH do you want from me? A kidney?

interesting.
I wasn't directing anything towards any person in particular, except Robin, whom I mentioned by name.
whatever these "directed at you" feelings are, are purely speculative, and incorrect.
im not sure why you are accusing me of sarcasm, when it clearly was not.
I was serious when I said that it is a better learning experience when one can see examples.
as for a kidney? no. A heart though, if you can spare one, would be appreciated.

you know...except for the part with the wedding photos.

Well played madam, well played. Lol. I think you're absolutely right.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

*shakes head*

I'm a cynic so I don't really care what someone's wedding photos look like because love is dead.

I just came here to say that the whole "let's see you do better" argument has time and one again proved to be, well, pointless.

If it wasn't, then there would a lot less discussion in the world.

1. You talk about how wedding photographers think they're all superior...but then you namedrop a bunch of people I've never heard of or care about whom are apparently "big" names in the industry that you've, like, totally worked with. Classy.

2. This is the professional forum. If you post here, you're going to be held to the standards of what this forum sees as being professional quality work.

pixmedic.. really man I am really a nobody. Stop talking like I am a wedding photographer God lol. Seriously, most of you have seen me grow from 0. I just got started.

*Continue with the ranting*

1. You talk about how wedding photographers think they're all superior...but then you namedrop a bunch of people I've never heard of or care about whom are apparently "big" names in the industry that you've, like, totally worked with. Classy.

2. This is the professional forum. If you post here, you're going to be held to the standards of what this forum sees as being professional quality work.

You are right brother my apologies :banghead:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back