evenc2000 TPF Noob! Joined Feb 11, 2008 Messages 6 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 11, 2008 #1 Sunset Hey Acerola: Brazilian fruit C&C Please :hail:
IndieMe TPF Noob! Joined Jan 5, 2008 Messages 216 Reaction score 0 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 11, 2008 #2 I like that 2nd shot best but the numbers are distracting.
evenc2000 TPF Noob! Joined Feb 11, 2008 Messages 6 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 11, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 IndieMe said: I like that 2nd shot best but the numbers are distracting. Click to expand... Thanks for your opinion. Edited 2nd shot.
IndieMe said: I like that 2nd shot best but the numbers are distracting. Click to expand... Thanks for your opinion. Edited 2nd shot.
Lyncca TPF Noob! Joined Jan 7, 2008 Messages 1,881 Reaction score 5 Location Fort Worth, TX Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 11, 2008 #4 I like the second one too. Too bad the kitty was more in focus, then it would be even better
evenc2000 TPF Noob! Joined Feb 11, 2008 Messages 6 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 12, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Lyncca said: I like the second one too. Too bad the kitty was more in focus, then it would be even better Click to expand... Thanks for your help. I'm a noob too. Then I'll try better. :hail:
Lyncca said: I like the second one too. Too bad the kitty was more in focus, then it would be even better Click to expand... Thanks for your help. I'm a noob too. Then I'll try better. :hail:
F fire34fighter TPF Noob! Joined Nov 12, 2007 Messages 94 Reaction score 0 Location Montgomery County, MD Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 12, 2008 #6 Number 2's a great shot, but I'd actually rather the cat not be in it.
evenc2000 TPF Noob! Joined Feb 11, 2008 Messages 6 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 13, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 fire34fighter said: Number 2's a great shot, but I'd actually rather the cat not be in it. Click to expand... Ok. Thanks for your opinion guy. :blushing:
fire34fighter said: Number 2's a great shot, but I'd actually rather the cat not be in it. Click to expand... Ok. Thanks for your opinion guy. :blushing:
kidchill TPF Noob! Joined Jan 27, 2008 Messages 249 Reaction score 0 Location Brooksville, FL Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 13, 2008 #8 1 and 2 are great shots (2 probably the best). 3 needs to be darkened a little and/or increase the contrast/saturation to make the flowers pop!! Then all of them would be awesome!!
1 and 2 are great shots (2 probably the best). 3 needs to be darkened a little and/or increase the contrast/saturation to make the flowers pop!! Then all of them would be awesome!!