someone please help me

lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ferny is picking on me on messenger. :(
He keeps saying I should join Facebook but as I hate nearly everyone from my past I can't see the point.

So could you all tell Ferny to stop picking on me

Ferny is picking on me on messenger. :(
He keeps saying I should join Facebook but as I hate nearly everyone from my past I can't see the point.

So could you all tell Ferny to stop picking on me

Well, why don't you just join? ;) .. you might hate most people from your past, but what about your present?

I closed my my facebook account, got tired of being sent crap by my little sister - if it's not worth picking the phone up for, it's probably not worth hearing.

but whats the point when anyone who knows me that I like has my email, mobile number and most now where I live.

95% of people I know are on here, I am a bit of a loner after all

Facebook? I didn't realise that you had the choice whether or not to join. The CIA decide for you, thank goodness, via microchips implanted in the scrambled remains of your brain.

Best,
Helen

you should join

I once joined. No longer know why... but there I am... (And I sure am among those 5 % who know next to nothing about our lost prophet, but then ... would a Facebook account change any of that?)

I have Facebook.
I currently have 158 friends, 157 of which I paid to be friend thru paypal. Yes, I know...sad.
who is the other one person?
...its not me... :(

Most reactions

Back