What's new

Someone please help me!!!

williambarry

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 26, 2010
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
I took several hnudred pictures yesterday. I got home this morning and plugged the card into my computer and began my workflow, trying to get them all onto the computer and processed. While importing the images from the card to bridge, the card stopped working and said I need to format before use. I know the pictures are still there, as I have ran a program that will show what is there, but I have no idea as to how to get them back. I've googled it several times, and have found nothing, but I thought that this may have happened to someone and someone on here especially would have an answer.

It is a SanDisc SDHC 8 gig card.
 
Do you have the ability to leave the card in the camera and hook a wire up between your camera and your PC and move them that way? That's how I have to do it on my P&S because my PC won't read my SanDisk 8GB card.
 
The card says it needs to be formatted in the camera too. Thanks for the attempt. I appreciate it. I have something running now that looks like it might work, and if it does I will definitely let it be known on here.
 
I have triumphed over the evils of a failed card. My savior is TestDisk
 
Sadly I still have no new pics for tpf. These were just some shots from a family reunion
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom