Someone please help me!!!

williambarry

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.wm-barry.com
I took several hnudred pictures yesterday. I got home this morning and plugged the card into my computer and began my workflow, trying to get them all onto the computer and processed. While importing the images from the card to bridge, the card stopped working and said I need to format before use. I know the pictures are still there, as I have ran a program that will show what is there, but I have no idea as to how to get them back. I've googled it several times, and have found nothing, but I thought that this may have happened to someone and someone on here especially would have an answer.

It is a SanDisc SDHC 8 gig card.

Do you have the ability to leave the card in the camera and hook a wire up between your camera and your PC and move them that way? That's how I have to do it on my P&S because my PC won't read my SanDisk 8GB card.

The card says it needs to be formatted in the camera too. Thanks for the attempt. I appreciate it. I have something running now that looks like it might work, and if it does I will definitely let it be known on here.

Most reactions

Back