Someone told me "photography is not only about pretty ladies and champagne"

2WheelPhoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
And I didn't believe that #$%^ for one second until I shot this pic =)

424368_2889300306222_1071635590_2749005_805755727_n.jpg

Last edited:
Cool old cam!

Love it!!! I assume that little mouse is your pet? (I had "fancy rats" as pets years ago...they actually make good pets except for their short lifespan.)

Cool old cam!

Thanks, honestly it belongs to a friend.

Love it!!! I assume that little mouse is your pet? (I had "fancy rats" as pets years ago...they actually make good pets except for their short lifespan.)

That is the luckiest RAT alive! I picked it up from a pet store for a couple of bux. It was destined to become snake food, since it was the only pure white rat it was chosen for the shot. Afterwards, it was set free in the woods to determine its own destiny. Maybe it'll still be a feeder for a snake but it has a chance at least =)

2WheelPhoto said:

That is the luckiest RAT alive! I picked it up from a pet store for a couple of bux. It was destined to become snake food, since it was the only pure white rat it was chosen for the shot. Afterwards, it was set free in the woods to determine its own destiny. Maybe it'll still be a feeder for a snake but it has a chance at least =)

Solid white + domesticated + set free = easy meal :)

Oh well, at least he tasted freedom. The end was inevitably the same either way.

Cool shot by the way.

Last edited:

:thumbdown:

2WheelPhoto said:

Solid white + domesticated + set free = easy meal :)

Oh well, at least he tasted freedom. The end was inevitably the same either way.

Indeed, I was going to take him back to the pet store after the shoot but figured he would appreciate a little freedom and a slight chance at life before perhaps being ultimately gobbled
bigthumb.gif

White rats are rare and endangered you know!

I love all that old,dirty 4x5 stuff...the rusty Polaroid back, the dirty rollfilm back, the beat-up,well-loved film holders...my only nit would be the upper right corner and that blown-out white...wazzzup with that??? Looks kind of bad there...I'd talk with Corporal Clone Ing-Brush, the round-edged guy, the medium-height one, from over in the Menu pool....see if he can maybe help you out!

White rats are rare and endangered you know!

I love all that old,dirty 4x5 stuff...the rusty Polaroid back, the dirty rollfilm back, the beat-up,well-loved film holders...my only nit would be the upper right corner and that blown-out white...wazzzup with that??? Looks kind of bad there...I'd talk with Corporal Clone Ing-Brush, the round-edged guy, the medium-height one, from over in the Menu pool....see if he can maybe help you out!

You know I was going to photochop that into shape and elected not to because the pic was an effort of mine and the good friend who owns that studio. The backdrop was black shiny "vinyl" and I wanted to keep that ridiculous reflection in as part of the memory. I took some nasty glare distractions from other parts of the pic. But I may just do a clean pic version since you brought it up though......

I'll be working with a snake, paints, and possibly a model next. I've got to put my ideas together =)

Derrel I couldn't stand it and tried a quick cleaner version per your suggestion

SRW_2719-Edit-Edit.jpg

Initially I thought it had to be a wireless "mouse", but I see now I have been "ratted" on! :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back