Someplace to Hide

Sicboi

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
These rings are left up front for convenience sake. Not really, they put them here so as to avoid traffic from customers hounding attention over them.
DSCN0008.JPG

The reflections overpower the actual subject and it looks like camera movement.

Last edited:
Oh well. Prove it.

The reflections overpower the actual subject and it looks like camera movement.

Sometimes, I like to pretend that there is a meaning behind what is posted by this member... that the pictures and statements made are some mysterious puzzle. That all pictures are somehow interconnected. Sadly, I don't have enough time to think about it. Nor do I really care to.

Whenever another member asks a question or makes a comment, it's usually either ignored by the OP or met with some nonsensical reply. You were lucky enough to get a reply.

Prove is in the picture.Reflections off the glass leaves the rings with no clarity and the blue thing Is distracting.Change your angle or bring your lens up close to the glass next time.The real question is,are you here to learn or troll the forum.

Sometimes, I like to pretend that there is a meaning behind what is posted by this member... that the pictures and statements made are some mysterious puzzle. That all pictures are somehow interconnected. Sadly, I don't have enough time to think about it. Nor do I really care to.

Whenever another member asks a question or makes a comment, it's usually either ignored by the OP or met with some nonsensical reply. You were lucky enough to get a reply.
But the reply is childish and argumentative; OP's a troll. I've had enough of this one.

I think your spot on snowboard but thought I would reply this time.I have a hard time reading people and not sure if they are trolling or serious but with the reply back from the OP I think I get it know.

I think your spot on snowboard but thought I would reply this time.I have a hard time reading people and not sure if they are trolling or serious but with the reply back from the OP I think I get it know.
The problem is that sometimes the OP actually responds in a meaningful way (at least answers the questions posed), so it's hard to completely discount the OP as a troll. I personally find it fascinating and annoying at the same time, because it is very difficult to read the OP.
:popcorn:

Most reactions

Back