Kamakazi TPF Noob! Joined Jun 29, 2013 Messages 36 Reaction score 18 Location North Dakota Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 16, 2013 #1 Some pictures of an old Ford truck I found in my boyfriend's pasture.
Tailgunner No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined May 2, 2013 Messages 1,850 Reaction score 280 Location Dallas TX Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 16, 2013 #2 I love it, especially #2 & #4!
Derrel Mr. Rain Cloud Joined Jul 23, 2009 Messages 48,211 Reaction score 18,936 Location USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 16, 2013 #3 I learned how to drive a truck in a 1947 Ford two-ton flatbed that looked a lot like that truck. It had a 4-speed stick, and a two-speed rear axle, and the tiniest little V-8 engine I have ever seen, before or since. Brought back memories.
I learned how to drive a truck in a 1947 Ford two-ton flatbed that looked a lot like that truck. It had a 4-speed stick, and a two-speed rear axle, and the tiniest little V-8 engine I have ever seen, before or since. Brought back memories.