Something a little different from me (5 pics)

Karalee

hOtLiPs!
Reaction score
Website
www.shuttervisions.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I can count on one hand (two fingers actually) how many times I have intentionally shot people :shock: so when I got the chance today to work with a model I was both really excited and extremely petrified :lol: Its crazy how much stuff you have to think about when your shooting people! Heres a few from this afternoon, please let me know how I did on my first 'real' shoot.

274_7495.jpg

275_7542.jpg

272_7205.jpg

275_7560.jpg

272_7221.jpg

Thanks for looking!!

#1 :thumbsup:

These look really good to me! The only thing I would suggest is to do some retouching to her skin in 1 and 4. That way they will have a true "model" look to them. After that, in my opinion, they are print ready! Great job!

#2 & 4 for me. I'm not a big fan of the pose in the 1st and last, but I've seen it done a lot in fashion shoots so it must just be a personal preference thing. I can't believe this is really your first true shoot, you've done an amazing job!

I like them all, but I think #4 might be a touch close for comfort. Great effort though - really like the catchlight detail and control of the light.

Rob

i think you done a good job. nice colours and poses

i think the focus is a little off on the second. her feet seem more infocus than her face

Wow thanks so much. I was a bit scared, because I was only shooting available light (dont own a 'real' flash yet) so I was quite suprised I didnt get too many nasty shadows.

I did some retouching to those other two this afternoon, do you think its too much? Also here are another couple that I kind of liked so far....

retouched
275_7560.jpg

retouched also
274_7495.jpg

and
274_7429.jpg

and this one kinda reminds me of Anja with the wall and pipes and what not:lol:
AcidicVersion.jpg

And lastly for now - Im going to have to revisit this one later on, it looks a bit overprocessed to me
271_7174.jpg

#2 and #3 are my faves here...I would say # 3 is my fave but I think you cropped it too tight on the left. were you trying to include the pipe on the right?
My next fave would be the 'anja' (where is she anyway?...great photog!) style shot....well done! :D
neat shots karalee...lets see more!

last shot posted does look overprocessed....otherwise its a hot shot! :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back