Something about me.

ginsberg

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
First, I am a photographer. I take a camera and start walking, usually with no destination in mind. Once or twice an hour I see a subject that interests me. I also drink a lot of coffee.

Credentails. I am a graduate of the San Francisco Art Institute (many, many years ago. I'm 64) and have work in the collections of: Bibliothèque National (Paris), the Stedelijk Museum (Amsterdam), and the Oakland Museum (California) and the
Hungarian Photography Museum.

My wife and I have been living in Central Europe (Budapest), for the last year. We make enough money to buy film by teaching a few English classes.

I've been looking at critique sites for awhile and notice that they say things like "I like the roses in your photograph." Not too helpful for someone trying to improve. So recently I added a public gallery and bulletin board to my personal site. I gave metails in the forum section on promoting your site (professional). Anyway, if you're interested,
http://www.line64.com

Welcome. Hope we can be of assistance!

hello ginsperg! That's nice that we can get a serious critique from somebody who is so experienced in photography as you are! Welcome aboard

Welcome Gins,

I'm pretty new here too. This is a great forum. Everyone here is helpful on so many levels not to mention the wealth of info already posted. I'm sure you will feel right at home.

At last, someone on the forum older than me!
Welcome aboard Edward!

Welcome aboard, ginsberg! Hope you like that Palinka up there...

Most reactions

Back