What's new

Something Different From Me - Fogo Island

camperbc

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
139
Reaction score
20
Location
Fogo Island, Newfoundland
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
As most of you know, I prefer to capture images of Newfoundland's rugged coastline, old wharves and fishing stages, etc. So I have very little experience with things like birds and flowers... so that is what I am shooting at the moment. It's a bit frustrating though, as the darned birds just won't cooperate at all, and the flowers won't stay still for the camera either!

But here is what I came up with today. I was using my Sony Alpha with old Minolta 75-300mm f/4.5-5.6 lens, handheld, on full zoom. Don't let anyone tell you this lens is not clear and sharp, especially when stopped down to f/8 - f/11 at full zoom.

Glen
Focus On Newfoundland : about my photography:

DSC02739a900pix.jpg




DSC02628abw700pix.jpg
 
Glen
That bird got in the way of your beautiful landscape...which by the way is way out of focus.;):mrgreen:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom