Something Different

D-B-J

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Definitely different. Makes me wish I was at the beach. I think I'd prefer color, just bc when I think of the beach, I want to feel the warm sun and cool breeze. But I'm sure you chose mono for a reason :)

The area at the top right, where there is no water, draws my attention a lot. Aside from that, it is different--I like the texture.

Makes me wish I was at the beach.
If you've ever been blasted with one of those, you might feel differently. Those sand particles are not gentle on the skin. Nor on one's eyes.

If you've ever been blasted with one of those, you might feel differently. Those sand particles are not gentle on the skin. Nor on one's eyes.

And don't forget what it does to your camera and lenses!:cower:

Definitely different. Makes me wish I was at the beach. I think I'd prefer color, just bc when I think of the beach, I want to feel the warm sun and cool breeze. But I'm sure you chose mono for a reason :)

Actually, the rock I was on was scalloped out underneath, and this "crash" stayed to the outside of the rock. I was isolated in a sense. So my camera stayed "mostly" dry, haha.

Jake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most reactions

New Topics

Back