Verbal $100 Joined Mar 2, 2005 Messages 2,904 Reaction score 148 Location Washington State Nov 17, 2005 #1 ...from my usual style. Tis a wallpaper. (sorry for the size, you can't read the text if it's any smaller really)
...from my usual style. Tis a wallpaper. (sorry for the size, you can't read the text if it's any smaller really)
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 18, 2005 Moderator 🛠️ #2 Wallpaper as in "wall" and "paper" or as in "computer" and screen"? Is this your photo? And your poem?
Wallpaper as in "wall" and "paper" or as in "computer" and screen"? Is this your photo? And your poem?
photo gal No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 4, 2005 Messages 6,539 Reaction score 153 Location Planet Carolyn..Cool place....you should visit! Nov 18, 2005 #3 Pretty cool Jon!! So is this your poem? I like LaFoto would like to know!.......P.S singing=singeing (sorry can't help myself!)
Pretty cool Jon!! So is this your poem? I like LaFoto would like to know!.......P.S singing=singeing (sorry can't help myself!)
Verbal $100 Joined Mar 2, 2005 Messages 2,904 Reaction score 148 Location Washington State Nov 18, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 photo gal said: Pretty cool Jon!! So is this your poem? I like LaFoto would like to know!.......P.S singing=singeing (sorry can't help myself!) Click to expand... Yar, thanks... I didn't proof-read it. Yeah, it's my photo and poem. And yes, it's for a computer screen wallpaper, lol.
photo gal said: Pretty cool Jon!! So is this your poem? I like LaFoto would like to know!.......P.S singing=singeing (sorry can't help myself!) Click to expand... Yar, thanks... I didn't proof-read it. Yeah, it's my photo and poem. And yes, it's for a computer screen wallpaper, lol.