Something for begginers with wedding photography on mind.

timor

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
One more tutorial or a website full of advice:

Last edited by a moderator:
Her website name is pretty terrible, but the video is great!

Don't really plan on photographing many weddings but video had some great tips.
Thanks for sharing =)

[h=2]"beginners with wedding photography on mind"[/h]
There is something SO WRONG with that statement! ;)

Thank you for sharing!

If you can, look into being an apprentice for a wedding photographer.

I did it, they teach you just about everything you need to know. Of course I'm not an expert but I know a lot more now than I did going in.

Where'd she go to school???

She lists and then verbally repeats '3 things to remember' and lists/itemizes 4 items! DUH????

I didn't even bother going to her site. "photographer overnight"??? ie, "buy a camera, you are a pro!" But...she's apparently making money selling wedding shoots.

The lessons she talked about are definitely valid and all things I had to learn the hard way. As far as the posing stuff goes, I’m still learning about that the hard way. :p

I do think it was remiss of her to talk about “slowing down” and “checking your exposure” without once uttering the word “histogram”.

That, and the pronunciation “fertographer” is like nails on a chalkboard to me.

She lists and then verbally repeats '3 things to remember' and lists/itemizes 4 items! DUH????

I didn't even bother going to her site. "photographer overnight"??? ie, "buy a camera, you are a pro!" But...she's apparently making money selling wedding shoots.

She is just a smarter amateur than many other amateurs! She is going to make money teaching amateurs... instead of having to find clients... we all know there is a huge market of wanna-be pro's out there... with money to spend.

I hate people like this.. pushing the Buy a camera / start a career Bull$hit!

She is just a smarter amateur than many other amateurs! She is going to make money teaching amateurs... instead of having to find clients... we all know there is a huge market of wanna-be pro's out there... with money to spend.

If your end goal is to make money teaching photographers it benefits you to say that ;) lol

If your end goal is to make money teaching photographers it benefits you to say that ;) lol

First you have to establish yourself as an expert.. with Youtube videos... lol!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back