Something I haven't tried before

Ok...how'd you do that? lol

I'll admit I'm not great at PP, but that is 100x better than the photo I posted. I love how that looks, and would love to know how to accomplish that. A lot of sharpening?

use smart sharpening tool on photoshop. Most of the time it does not work especially on people (soft skin). But since your photo has harsh light and very dark, it works out. Sharpening tool works very well on object with rough texture (lizard, birds, etc.). I guess you are an animal man.. thats why it works LOL JK.

use smart sharpening tool on photoshop. Most of the time it does not work especially on people (soft skin). But since your photo has harsh light and very dark, it works out. Sharpening tool works very well on object with rough texture (lizard, birds, etc.). I guess you are an animal man.. thats why it works LOL JK.

LOL, I was going for the gritty look, so maybe that's why it worked? I'm usually a stickler for being clean shaven, but I let the stubble grow out for a few days just to try this shot. That's planning, let me tell you!

Most reactions

Back