Ron Evers

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
In the country 60km north of Toronto, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Frame one of my photos.

P9040011.jpg

Thanks is truly a fine, fine rainbow shot! Wonderfully composed, and with such gorgeous lighting. Definitely a wall-hanger type shot.

WOW! Excellent!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Beautiful rainbow shot...

ken

Beautiful! I could definitely look at that every day and never get tired of seeing it!

Thanks again folks. Your very positive replies have made me decide to enter it in the local fair where I could win as much as $5. Really!

For the record,I shot this in the backyard using a Samyang 7.5mm fish-eye, hand held, in order to get the whole thing in frame. Also, I shot a five frame exposure bracket, combined them & then defished using a Sigma 8mm lens profile in Lightroom.

That's really nice, good idea to enter it in the fair, you may have a good shot at a ribbon. And even if not it'll be cool to see it displayed. You'll have to post a picture of your picture on display!

Thanks again folks. Your very positive replies have made me decide to enter it in the local fair where I could win as much as $5. Really!

For the record,I shot this in the backyard using a Samyang 7.5mm fish-eye, hand held, in order to get the whole thing in frame. Also, I shot a five frame exposure bracket, combined them & then defished using a Sigma 8mm lens profile in Lightroom.
Now there is a man that knows his glass.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Back