Something new in something old

pursuer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
oldnewweb7xk.jpg

What a great idea! I really like this photo!! I think you did a really great job! :)

Thanks :) I was just playing around, I think I will try it again with some kind of white backdrop behind the 300D so it will show up in the reflection better.

pursuer said:
Thanks :) I was just playing around, I think I will try it again with some kind of white backdrop behind the 300D so it will show up in the reflection better.

I think that'd work great ... love the pic and the thought behind it ... :thumbsup:

Thanks again guys.
@ P Bailey: I have never used it, I actually found it while workimg outside one day last year. It is in great condition however, the shutter speed and apature seem to work perfectly and the lens is clear and free from scratches. Is there still film available that I could use with this camera? I would love to try it out.

pursuer said:
Thanks again guys.
@ P Bailey: I have never used it, I actually found it while workimg outside one day last year. It is in great condition however, the shutter speed and apature seem to work perfectly and the lens is clear and free from scratches. Is there still film available that I could use with this camera? I would love to try it out.

Film may be available for your camera. What film size does it use ? It might say on the inside.

Most reactions

Back