What's new

something new thoughts?

er111a

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 30, 2008
Messages
1,896
Reaction score
6
Location
Virginia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_5126.jpg

thanks :)
 
to me it seems like there wasn't a lot of thought put into this; it's boring. its just a drawer w/ markers in it taken at a bad angle. and only the tip of one marker is in focus. i'e seen you do a LOT better
 
yeah I know my teacher wanted me to post it
 
Super shallow DOF and soft. Not that a shallow DOF is bad, just with this it looks like you almost miss the point of focus because of the DOF and and softness.
 
I agree with what was already said. I think you really need to stop and think about what you are shooting..try to find more interesting subjects. All I see here is a mediocre photo converted to selective coloring to make it worse.
 
I agree with what was already said. I think you really need to stop and think about what you are shooting..try to find more interesting subjects. All I see here is a mediocre photo converted to selective coloring to make it worse.

$10 there's no selective coloring going on here.
 
I agree with what was already said. I think you really need to stop and think about what you are shooting..try to find more interesting subjects. All I see here is a mediocre photo converted to selective coloring to make it worse.

$10 there's no selective coloring going on here.


I was thinking the same thing.
 
I agree with what was already said. I think you really need to stop and think about what you are shooting..try to find more interesting subjects. All I see here is a mediocre photo converted to selective coloring to make it worse.

$10 there's no selective coloring going on here.


I was thinking the same thing.

I'm almost positive there is. If you look at the front right marker in the drawer....white with green tip. You can see a slight portion of the wood that is still a brownish color. That would is unnaturally gray...I know sometimes wood turns gray, but it will still have some sense of tone, and the sides of that drawer clearly have none. (I never said the entire image minus the markers had selective coloring).

Also interesting how every single knick in the desk is a shad of gray or black. If it's not SC then I'd like to see the original.
 
it is selective coloring people
 
to me it seems like there wasn't a lot of thought put into this; it's boring. its just a drawer w/ markers in it taken at a bad angle. and only the tip of one marker is in focus. i'e seen you do a LOT better

Rusty said it all. I've seen you do much better also. I preferred your psychedelic computer illustrations to this. This looks like a throwaway er, it really does. The halo on the right edge of the drawer looks awful, and the 'idea' behind this one is very fuzzy.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom