Something new - Which one?

ronlane

What's next?
Reaction score
Website
www.lane-images.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was playing around with an idea and can't decide which I like better. Thoughts?

1) Triptych of the dunk.

JalenRedmond-2.jpg

2) 5 shot sequence of the dunk.

JalenRedmondDunk-2.jpg

The 5 is better I think, though I'd prefer it if the player wasn't clipped as much. Have you tried doing a 5 shot with the width of the single shots the same as the tryptich?

The 5 is better I think, though I'd prefer it if the player wasn't clipped as much. Have you tried doing a 5 shot with the width of the single shots the same as the tryptich?

Thank you. Yes, I attempted to do that but it was really big and I didn't care for it as much.

Something sort of between the two? The three isn't quite enough, the five maybe a bit too much....

I like the gold frame on the first one, but the sequence on the second one, does that help?

That does help. I started to do that second one with the gold framing too but didn't.

Something sort of between the two? The three isn't quite enough, the five maybe a bit too much....

Thanks John, I was purposely avoiding the even numbers because of the "rule" about odd numbers. Guess I can go back and try four.

As a sports nut... I prefer #1. It is simple, nice frame, gets the point across, and the player is gonna love it.

I'm also a sports nut, and I agree with the cat above. ;)

The series of 5 looks a little crowded to me. I think the 3 shot actually makes it easier to envision the dunk. Both are AWESOME, though. :)

I like the series of 3. 5 is unnecessary in my opinion.

I'm also a sports nut, and I agree with the cat above. ;)

The series of 5 looks a little crowded to me. I think the 3 shot actually makes it easier to envision the dunk. Both are AWESOME, though. :)

Thank you.

I like the series of 3. 5 is unnecessary in my opinion.

Thank you.

Preferred the 3-shot sequence as well. Both cool tho!

I prefer the three-shot sequence. The five-shot sequence seemed to me to dilute the impact.

Most reactions

Back