What's new

Something you don't see everyday ...

LWW1

TPF Supporters
Joined
Aug 3, 2005
Messages
1,360
Reaction score
67
Location
Dayton,Ohio
I apologize for the crap focus, but I was cruising in the roadster and happened upon this ... all I could do was stick the camera abouve the windshield at 50 MPH and hope for the best ...

... Merlin the Magician hitchhiking?

Merlin004.jpg


Merlin003.jpg


And putting a hex on people in traffic ...

Merlin002.jpg


Merlin001.jpg


LWW
 
I'm pretty sure that he's putting a curse on motorists, not a hex. Notice the way he's holding the staff; hexes are normally cast with the curved portion facing up, not down as he is holding it in the third frame.
 
That is hysterical and not bad considering you were going 50 mph, but I did notice you were speeding then.... tisk tisk.. :)
 
WHat a weirdo!! i like shot 1 the best, maybe as it seems the sharpest?
 
lol, yeah you certainly wouldn't see that around here. Reminds me of Charmed, the TV show.. something totally weird about it.. except he's not as good looking :P
 
GREAT capture! Wow, that IS something not seen every day...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom