93rdcurrent TPF Noob! Joined Sep 13, 2007 Messages 451 Reaction score 0 Location Beaverton, OR Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 8, 2008 #1 Here's one I shot last week in the country. Attachments $2390628198_f442095667_o.webp 126.6 KB · Views: 116
quickshot TPF Noob! Joined Mar 15, 2008 Messages 182 Reaction score 0 Location Arizona Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 8, 2008 #2 I love the composition in this photo.
93rdcurrent TPF Noob! Joined Sep 13, 2007 Messages 451 Reaction score 0 Location Beaverton, OR Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 9, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thanks! I was looking at the barn about to fall down and couldn't refuse shooting through it.
crystal_lynn I am sure I sound childish Joined Feb 18, 2008 Messages 195 Reaction score 1 Location Wisconsin Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 9, 2008 #4 That is a neat image, I would PS it though and make the grass even greener.
93rdcurrent TPF Noob! Joined Sep 13, 2007 Messages 451 Reaction score 0 Location Beaverton, OR Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 9, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 I did... The grass is actually a wheat field. It has just started to sprout. We had a couple of unexpected snow days here.
I did... The grass is actually a wheat field. It has just started to sprout. We had a couple of unexpected snow days here.