Sometimes you just gotta love the blinkies

Overread

hmm I recognise this place! And some of you!
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Yep was messing around with the flash and a mirror - net result a total blowout of a shot, but the little blinkies on the camera LCD - oh did they have other ideas and the result is:

IMG_0375copy.jpg

I'm half tempted to mess around doing this again sometime and probably pay a little more attention to small details and all the like (oh and composition as well...) but still - :mrgreen:

Wow.

That's very original. I like it. You may be on to something there, please be sure to post more results if you pursue this. :thumbup:

hehe thanks guys - though my hair isn't that long yet --- I mean I can still put off getting it trimmed a little for ages yet ;)

hehe thanks guys - though my hair isn't that long yet --- I mean I can still put off getting it trimmed a little for ages yet ;)

The long hair adds mountains to the photo. Nicely played.

When people ask me why I grow my hair long, (It's about 5 inches above my butt-crack), I grab it and pull it over the top of my head and say I'm saving it to use for a comb-over when I start losing it on top. Or if I'm somewhere I don't really want to be I'll drag it around under my chin and up past my ear and hang myself.

Most reactions

Back