What's new

Somewhere In Utah

hockeybum

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 16, 2011
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Location
new hampshire
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
$458678_366050246779051_100001222360651_1035734_777926543_o.webp


Taken with the Sony a55 and 18-55mm lens. One of the better pictures that i got from the trip i took cross country with my family, actually took this picture on my 15th birthday, what do you think? 100% un edited by the way. Thanks:)
 
The can really bothers me. But I'm not sure that's a bad thing...
 
Nice shot, love that dramatic sky.
 
The reason I included the can in the picture was to add a bit more character, so that it told more of a story instead of being just another landscape photo.
 
Oh I definitely agree the can adds flavor. It bothers me because it's litter in such a nice landscape. On more of a personal level than anything. Which is why it's probably not a bad thing. But is that really the "story" you want to convey? If it is, then you did great and good job :)
 
I love it. Nice contradiction. Can you lighten up the mountains and background a little?
 
somewhere and indian is crying.....

(old old tv commercial about littering)
 
Last edited:
I like the shot, and agree that the "aluminum flower" makes the shot rather than hurt it. I would like to see you make the mountains a bit lighter, though.
 
So I brightened up the mountains, and did a bit of sharpening, also added a bit more contrast to the clouds. $NEWBETTER.webp
 
I like your original shot more than your edited one. Your edited image looks too processed for my tastes.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom