MatchlessArts
No longer a newbie, moving up!
- Joined
- Sep 19, 2011
- Messages
- 413
- Reaction score
- 83
Shot this up in Duluth Minnesota with my Canon EOS 5D. The sun was coming in the window just right and it was soooo windy.
I edited it with Adobe Photoshop CS6.
Check out the editing video below
Somewhere Out There
SPEED EDIT
Before and After
Shot this with an idea for stone arches but in this tower there wasnt many.
I brought down the highlights then brought the contrast down so I could selectively add contrast later on.
I fixed the glare on her face and added some "sun ray color" coming through the window.
I also extended the scene vertically because I wanted to get that arch in there later on.
I did this by using masks and just copying other pieces of the image to blend it.
Finally I went and used warp and layer masks to distort and blend my image into a warp.
www.facebook.com/BenjaminVilina.Photography
www.youtube.com/user/MatchlessCreations
I edited it with Adobe Photoshop CS6.
Check out the editing video below
Somewhere Out There
SPEED EDIT
Before and After
Shot this with an idea for stone arches but in this tower there wasnt many.
I brought down the highlights then brought the contrast down so I could selectively add contrast later on.
I fixed the glare on her face and added some "sun ray color" coming through the window.
I also extended the scene vertically because I wanted to get that arch in there later on.
I did this by using masks and just copying other pieces of the image to blend it.
Finally I went and used warp and layer masks to distort and blend my image into a warp.
www.facebook.com/BenjaminVilina.Photography
www.youtube.com/user/MatchlessCreations
Last edited by a moderator: