soniccameras.com

wmc1117

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone has made a purchase from this site and if they or anyone had an input on this site?
Soniccameras.com

Honestly in the long run, either buy from a local store that selling it (you'll pay more) or amazon, b&h, or other large sites that are reliable. Its worth it to pay the extra bit to not have to worry about getting scammed in my opinion.

Honestly in the long run, either buy from a local store that selling it (you'll pay more) or amazon, b&h, or other large sites that are reliable. Its worth it to pay the extra bit to not have to worry about getting scammed in my opinion.

+1

What I found out is that the small local stores often (actually in all the cases I went to a small but well-informed retailer) sell most things at LOWER prices than the large stores do... AND you can ask and get an answer! Ask the same question to someone in one of the large stores and the assistent will either go all "Huh?" on you, or elaborately start to tell you nothing but ... excuse my French ... bullsh!t. (This applies to Germany, though).

http://www.newegg.com/
The site where I bought my computer has some great prices and even some re-certified (used) stuff. My computer is used, works great, and was quite affordable. This is most likely where I will buy my DSLR come tax time, hopefully, this coming year. :0)

Run away from Sonic! Baaaaaaad store!

I agree with paradox. May not be as cheap as other sites, but your guaranteed what you order.

sidenote: reading through those customer reviews was depressing/hilarious. I almost wanna call the number just to hear the guy yell.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back