What's new

Sony 85mm 1.4 G Master

via47126

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 22, 2019
Messages
71
Reaction score
0
In great shape, basically brand new. Have used twice, just sits in my bag now
$1500 tyd + 3% to cover PayPal fees

IMG_6361.webp
IMG_6362.webp



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
That lens stays on my camera 95% of the time. I love it. What are you using instead?
 
That lens stays on my camera 95% of the time. I love it. What are you using instead?

I’m a wide angle guy. The 24mm 1.4 GM stays on my camera probably 90% of the time, the other 10% is my 70-200


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom