sony a100 flash?

eravedesigns

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Which external flash sould i get the hv-f56 or the hv-f36? the 56 has a bit more features like a modeling light! tell me your opinion

Get whichever one does what you'll need it to do. Meaning, don't buy the 56 if it's got a bunch of 'features' you'll never use. That's why I use an SB-600 instead of the SB-800.

How do you like the Sony? When Sony purchased Minolta, I was pretty darn excited to see a "newcomer" to the market. This is especially since Sony already had digital R&D experience, a line of sensors, some photography experience (point and shoot line), and a relationship with Zeiss.

Im lovin the camera. Its awesome. My school has a bunch of Canon cameras and I still chose to get a sony. The sony has a lot of those features that are just nice to have like the eye sensor in the viewfinder (turns off the screen and starts to af good for sports). Also things like titlting the text when you turn the camera. The camera is very well built (very nice shutter sound to prove it). I already have 2 lenses for it (a lot of lenses are gonna be available for the camera ).

Back to the flash:
My view in photography equipment is that i should get the best I can afford because I know i will regret not getting the best later. The modeling light is a nice feature and the devuser and 360 swivle.

Thanks

FWIW, those are (or were) all Minolta (sorry Konica-Minolta) features. As are the flashes if you add an extra couple of 00's to their names. Not that there's anything wrong with that, considering the quality of the Minolta products, but I'll be interested to see where Sony takes the Alpha system next.

Most reactions

Back