What's new

Sony A230 lens, what do I get?

SpeedyPizza

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 1, 2010
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
The netherlands
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Yeah, so I got lost in the labyrinth that is lenses..

Basicly I've been looking at some lenses to replace the standard lens, yet there's so many options...

I'm looking for a medium-wide angle (does that even exist? :D) - low zoom lens with a pretty large aperature. (the larger the better. :-P)

I guess 18-50 or 28-50, maybe even a fixed focal of 28 ish.

I guess it'd need to focus from about 20 cm.

Well anyway, does anyone have some suggestions for me?

Thanks in advance!
-Arien
 
Check out the Sigma 17-70 f2.8/4.5 This is rated as a pretty good all-around lens.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom