S Schubs TPF Noob! Joined Jun 25, 2010 Messages 11 Reaction score 0 Jul 3, 2010 #1 Hello, I am wanting a pretty good zoom lens for my camera. It has to be pretty cheap. I can't afford any expensive lens right now. What would be the best lens that I could get?
Hello, I am wanting a pretty good zoom lens for my camera. It has to be pretty cheap. I can't afford any expensive lens right now. What would be the best lens that I could get?
rusty9 TPF Noob! Joined Apr 13, 2009 Messages 563 Reaction score 0 Location Madison, MS Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 3, 2010 #2 what kind of zoom do you want? what kind of photography are you most interested in?
S Schubs TPF Noob! Joined Jun 25, 2010 Messages 11 Reaction score 0 Jul 3, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Well, I want to be able to zoom in on birds. I just want a decent lens that can zoom in, like a 70mm - 200mm lens.
Well, I want to be able to zoom in on birds. I just want a decent lens that can zoom in, like a 70mm - 200mm lens.
rusty9 TPF Noob! Joined Apr 13, 2009 Messages 563 Reaction score 0 Location Madison, MS Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 3, 2010 #4 so now that you've pretty much answered your question, go research 70-200 lenses for sony mount
Eventer TPF Noob! Joined Nov 12, 2009 Messages 511 Reaction score 10 Location Christchurch, New Zealand Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 3, 2010 #5 I have the sony A200 and i use the sony 70-300mm i only payed $160 for it I find it good though heres a couple of shots ive taken with it. Hmm actually couldnt find the photos i wanted but oh well. Im pretty happy with the lens - specially for the price lol!
I have the sony A200 and i use the sony 70-300mm i only payed $160 for it I find it good though heres a couple of shots ive taken with it. Hmm actually couldnt find the photos i wanted but oh well. Im pretty happy with the lens - specially for the price lol!