Stevepwns
No longer a newbie, moving up!
- Joined
- May 29, 2013
- Messages
- 622
- Reaction score
- 203
- Location
- Maryland
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Hello, Im looking to upgrade to the A99.
I have an A77 with the Sony grip, F43AM Flash, remote trigger release and a remote flash trigger for off camera flash. All of this is propitiatory hot shoe compatible and will no longer need it with the A99.
The camera is about 900 new, the grip is about 300 new, the flash is 400 new. Triggers are about 75 combined. All in original boxes with documentation and manuals but the triggers.
The flash loses contact with the camera at certain angles but works just fine and has no issues with the wireless trigger off camera.
Anyone seriously interested, shoot me a message and we can talk money. I am a reasonable person not looking to make any money, just cut the cost of the new purchase of the A99.
Im posting here before it goes on Ebay. I would like to help a TPF member rather than sell it on Ebay if the option comes possible.
I have an A77 with the Sony grip, F43AM Flash, remote trigger release and a remote flash trigger for off camera flash. All of this is propitiatory hot shoe compatible and will no longer need it with the A99.
The camera is about 900 new, the grip is about 300 new, the flash is 400 new. Triggers are about 75 combined. All in original boxes with documentation and manuals but the triggers.
The flash loses contact with the camera at certain angles but works just fine and has no issues with the wireless trigger off camera.
Anyone seriously interested, shoot me a message and we can talk money. I am a reasonable person not looking to make any money, just cut the cost of the new purchase of the A99.
Im posting here before it goes on Ebay. I would like to help a TPF member rather than sell it on Ebay if the option comes possible.