What's new

Sony AF 100 F2.8 Macro V Minolta AF 100 F2.8 Macro

JSpedding

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 7, 2010
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Location
Lancashire, England
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi guys I have a sony a900 w/ 50mm f1.4 and 85mm f1.4 but I am now looking for a macro lens for beauty work.

I have whittled it down to two choices there is the sony or the minolta offerings both are 100mm f2.8 but I cant find any direct comparisons of both lenses does anyone have either or both of these lenses that could shed any light on the subject?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom