Sony Alpha A65

The Alpha cameras have many features the nikon lacks. Flip out screen, twice the fps in stills and video, in camera hdr, in camera panorama, image stabilization, phase detection auto focus, optical view finder which shows you what the exposure actually looks like, histogram, as well as showing you the entire picture, the list goes on. If you are primarily shooting in low light conditions and plan to print enlargements, the nikon may be the better choice. IMO the sony is more versatile.

Yeh loads of crap you don't need, have you tried stooting in a studio ? the A55 is a dog, i set up a studio shoot and a friend had an A55 he ended up borrowing one of my Canon's
Ok fanboy, you may not need any of those features but that doesn't mean I or the OP doesn't. Articulating screens are EXTREMELY useful as well as in camera IS and in camera hdr, despite what you think. Can your Canon show you the histogram in the viewfinder? Oh wait, that would be useless. :-/

LOL. Ok. Point taken. Like I said, I have not used it much and I don't like the AF lens I own, so maybe I haven't given it a chance or maybe they've improved it

AF lens???????????????????? Sony does NOT have AF lenses.

skieur

Have you seriously stopped even attempting to make sense? Regardless if the motor is in the lens or in the body, sony lenses are AF in that they communicate information about the lens to the body and the body responds by actuating the AF coupler pin in accordance with it's focus sensing mechanism.

Can you try a little less at being a giant douche?

I've tried both a sony 65 and a cannon 60d and the sony does better all around! not as easy to use but the video difference and the the speed and the fact you can shoot using live view at the same speed (focusing wise) cannon live view is sloooow and only uses one af point.the 10fpsof the sony is a huge advantage! i love cannon but i think in this price range the sony is the winner!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back