Sony Alpha SLT-A55VL

mrredline05

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am currently selling my entire camera set up. It's a Sony Alpha SLT-A55VL. Some specs of the camera include: 6.2MP, Translucent Mirror Technology™, Quick AF Full HD Movie, GPS tagging, Live View with Phase detection, 10 fps, 15-point auto focus, 3D Sweep Panorama, tilt/swivel LCD. The camera is in perfect working condition and has been well taken care of. The set up includes:

Sony SLT-A55VL camera body
Sony DT50mm F1.8
Sony DT55-200mm F4-5.6
Sony DT18-70mm
Tamron AF70-300 F4-5.6 LD macro
Sigma 28-80mm F3.5-5.6 mini zoom macro
Sony HVL-F20AM flash with batteries and charger
Bower Camera Bag
Sunpak Platinum Plus ultra 7500TM 2-in-1 tripod/monopod
Cleaning bag with misc. cleaning items

FILTERS
55mm circular polarizer
62mm UV
62mm circular polarizer
58mm neutral density 4x
67mm cross star 8 point
55mm UV
55-58mm filter adapter
62-67mm filter adapter

This is a complete, perfect set up for a beginner photographer, and could be an awesome Christmas gift. It has all it needs to get the job done and learn on the way. I loved this camera and have taken some amazing pictures with it. As of right now it just sits in the closet. It would be a great kit for anyone from novice to professional. It comes with one battery, charger, camera strap, and all the original boxes. I am asking $850 obo. Not really looking for trades, but I will entertain all offers. I am trying to sell as a whole and it's priced as such, not looking to separate the package. Again, this is an awesome setup for a great price. If interested please email me at mrredlineoh5@aol with any question, or if you would like any more pictures, as i would be more likely to respond via my personal email. Thanks for looking, Dan.

PICTURE WERE TAKEN WITH AN IPHONE, NOT THE CAMERA.

1.jpg

4.jpg

2-1.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

Most reactions

Back