Sony E-mount lens like Canon 18-135

CaptureItAll

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I'm looking for a Sony lens that will give me the same results as this canon lens..and even stay in the same price range. I got to play with the Canon lens on a friend's camera and loved it. Thanks for your recommendations in advance!
412d294da58e090dd18cf6c731f46522.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using ThePhotoForum.com mobile app

The closest would be the 18-105 f4, but the cheapest I've seen for that one used was around $450. The Canon 18-135 is a kit lens, right? So that's probably why it's at that price. The 18-105 gets good reviews, probably considered the best bang for your buck APS-C lens from Sony.

The closest would be the 18-105 f4, but the cheapest I've seen for that one used was around $450. The Canon 18-135 is a kit lens, right? So that's probably why it's at that price. The 18-105 gets good reviews, probably considered the best bang for your buck APS-C lens from Sony.

I have the kit lens for the Canon, it's a 18-55. I'll definitely start doing some research on the 18-105 though. Thanks for the info!

I actually like the 16-50mm kit lens since it is soooo small ... the one reason I have a NEX is for a pocket camera ... the only other lens I would drop on my NEX is the Sony 18-200 (the silver one).

I actually like the 16-50mm kit lens since it is soooo small ... the one reason I have a NEX is for a pocket camera ... the only other lens I would drop on my NEX is the Sony 18-200 (the silver one).

I feel like I may just get the Canon lens and have to use it on my Sony for now until sony comes out with something similar. That or just have to use my Canon camera with that lens. I really like that lens.

Most reactions

Back