Sooo today at work...

This is a great story. I have to share mine....

Just yesterday out in the parking lot, I saw one of the engineers that works at the plant I am working at and I noticed he was using a Bic ink pen to write something down in a notebook just from the pen cap that was pushed onto the end of his pen. One of my co workers said something about his pen and he replied saying how sweet he thought it was. I was like "Oh, hold on!" So I run to my car across the parking lot and grab my fine point Sharpie out of my jacket pocket I had in the car and showed him and said this is the pen type is above his and that I also owned a pencil, the one below his. I was so happy but obviously more happy than he was. It was one of those moments when you're the only one who is excited... (like when you know a really funny joke and no one gets it...) I had my Cross ink pen in my car too but there was no way I'd whip that out with the sketchy people around. I don't even like having it locked up in my car. Anyway, that was my day. Gotta give it a double Posting of the smiley :lmao::lmao:

Lol, I think you're all giving him too much crap, but this is pretty damn hilarious!

This is a great story. I have to share mine....

Just yesterday out in the parking lot, I saw one of the engineers that works at the plant I am working at and I noticed he was using a Bic ink pen to write something down in a notebook just from the pen cap that was pushed onto the end of his pen. One of my co workers said something about his pen and he replied saying how sweet he thought it was. I was like "Oh, hold on!" So I run to my car across the parking lot and grab my fine point Sharpie out of my jacket pocket I had in the car and showed him and said this is the pen type is above his and that I also owned a pencil, the one below his. I was so happy but obviously more happy than he was. It was one of those moments when you're the only one who is excited... (like when you know a really funny joke and no one gets it...) I had my Cross ink pen in my car too but there was no way I'd whip that out with the sketchy people around. I don't even like having it locked up in my car. Anyway, that was my day. Gotta give it a double Posting of the smiley :lmao::lmao:
This sounds familiar... :lol:

I appreciate the need for sharing info(useful info)so kudos for effort, but it seems like this kinda stuff goes better with Tweeter, or one of those look at me type apps.

Most reactions

Back