Sooooo, what about LSD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Letting Sasquatches Dance (LSD) is a very dangerous thing!

Then again its also something rather unique to the USA so the rest of us don't have to worry about gyrating Sasquatches!

Well, this one time at band camp......

Least Significant Digit . . . I did it today.

You want to know about d-Lysergic Acid Diethlyamide?

Personal experience or anecdotal stories of experiences?

Does the name Owsley Stanley ring any bells?
If not.
How about Timothy Leary?

You want to know about d-Lysergic Acid Diethlyamide?

Personal experience or anecdotal stories of experiences?

Does the name Owsley Stanley ring any bells?
If not.
How about Timothy Leary?

I know it has been involved, in one way or another, when I disqualified some applicants.

Seems like everyone wants to dance around the 800lb gorilla in the room.

Window Pane, Yellow Sunshine, Orange Barrels, Microdots, Blotter, Mellow Yellow, etc. Then there's mescaline, 'shrooms, and synthetics such as MDMA. I'm still alive & well and IMO a fairly well-adjusted American male, hard working with an above average income, tax paying, sexually functional, environmentally responsible and have had only a few flashbacks. None of them serious and actually pretty amusing at the time. These were times when the chit was clean. Mind expansion is a real concept. Cocaine appeared on the market and everything went to Hell in a hand basket. Call it the Gordon Gekko effect. I still smoke bud, but gave all the other up long ago.

/rant

Lemon Square Delights

Seems like everyone wants to dance around the 800lb gorilla in the room.

Window Pane, Yellow Sunshine, Orange Barrels, Microdots, Blotter, Mellow Yellow, etc. Then there's mescaline, 'shrooms, and synthetics such as MDMA. I'm still alive & well and IMO a fairly well-adjusted American male, hard working with an above average income, tax paying, sexually functional, environmentally responsible and have had only a few flashbacks. None of them serious and actually pretty amusing at the time. These were times when the chit was clean. Mind expansion is a real concept. Cocaine appeared on the market and everything went to Hell in a hand basket. Call it the Gordon Gekko effect. I still smoke bud, but gave all the other up long ago.

/rant

Lemon Square Delights
Slacker.

Makes me want to go take pictures…….:1219:

o_O J/k

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back