Sorry, I couldn't wait...

midget patrol

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Tomorrow's friday.

And I have a paper to write, calculus to do, and a model-congress bill to draft.

But tomorrow's friday, and that's what matters most.

Who has plans for the weekend?

tommorrow I work and get my new bunny. That's all. =(

This time tomorrow Jackson will be on fire!!!! We will be celebrating the life of my departed brother King Weep. We lost him on Nov 27, 2005. Still a positive strength in our lives. Tomorrow we send that love back to heaven. Tomorrow the King and all lost Burners will receive positive love from the dance floor!!!!!!!!!! Saturday morning we all head to the the opening day at Teton Village (JHMR). Peace to the gods!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Think sno.

Well, I am into Friday now and feel this is going to be a very uneventful Friday and weekend (possibly), which is something I might cherish after the weeks plus weekends have been quite "full" in the recent past. So much work has been left undone both in the house and (most of all!) in the garden (i.e. no more lawn, just fallen leaves which MUST go now! so "raking" will be on the agenda, lots of it) that a weekend with no special plans will be just THE thing for me. Not bad. Not bad at all.

It is Friday and today i am having half day as me and the mrs are cooking our first meal in our new home and having some guests!! cant wait!!

I think I'm going to take my dog down to the Harbor today :)

Oh, and I got a new set of speakers, so I'll spend a lot of time parked in front of them

What will you listen to?

LaFoto said:
What will you listen to?
many many things...gotta put them through their paces. I've already played Pink Floyd, Pat Metheny Group, Samual Barber, as well as some other rock and TV offerings. So far so good :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back