What's new

Sorry, One Last Star Photo

RxForB3

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 10, 2012
Messages
654
Reaction score
76
Location
Yakima, WA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I think I'm improving for sure, but I've still got a long way to go. This was the result of stacking several images, first with alignment, then without alignment. Then I attempted my hand at merging the two photos in Photoshop. All are completely new things to me. Obviously there are a couple issues. First, I'm not sure what happened in the upper left to cause it to be blurry, and second, the lake shows the star trails from the non-aligned image. For some reason, though, the lake still was just a blur in the aligned photo...


Stack 1 by RxForB3, on Flickr
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom