Sorry...

photogoddess said:
:bigangel: Girls are not evil! :whip:

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he(SHE!!) didn't exist.

Rob said:
Speak for yourself :mrgreen:

Mind you with this avatar... hmm... I'll shut up now!

Well, i'm hot, just not other guys. From my point of view. Mind you, not all girls are hot either.

Rosie O'Donell for example.

Judge Judy.

Ricky Lake

....you get the point.

photogoddess said:

"from my point of view"

Quote the whole thing if you're gonna get picky Lady.

bace said:
Well, i'm hot, just not other guys. From my point of view. Mind you, not all girls are hot either.

Rosie O'Donell for example.

Judge Judy.

Ricky Lake

....you get the point.

You don't look at the mantlepiece when you're stoking the fire.

Rob said:
You don't look at the mantlepiece when you're stoking the fire.

Buh?

Rob said:
Nothing a paper bag couldn't fix...

WAIT....I JUST GOT IT!!!

Holy crap, I'm an idiot.

Rob said:
Nothing a paper bag couldn't fix...
Yeah. It's true. Goes both ways, of course. I've heard those little plastic bags from the gorcery store are perfect. If he's ugly but functional, pop it over his head. If he tries to talk, you tie the handles together till he shuts up. :thumbup:

terri said:
Yeah. It's true. Goes both ways, of course. I've heard those little plastic bags from the gorcery store are perfect. If he's ugly but functional, pop it over his head. If he tries to talk, you tie the handles together till he shuts up. :thumbup:

Whoa....psycho!

terri said:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :biglaugh:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back