Sorry...

That popcorn icon is so bloody annoying. Not because of it's actual meaning, but because it's signal for every joe blow on the board to use it. As if something is actual going to go down.

Bah! I'm a cynical prick today.

Sorry.

bace said:
That popcorn icon is so bloody annoying. Not because of it's actual meaning, but because it's signal for every joe blow on the board to use it. As if something is actual going to go down.

Sorry.

:popcorn:

Dude, as if you haven't noticed I'm the biggest nerd evar. I built this computer that I'm using, and atleast %50 of my life is now spent infront of one. I also used to collect comics. And I wore a retainer once.

bace said:
Dude, as if you haven't noticed I'm the biggest nerd evar. I built this computer that I'm using, and atleast %50 of my life is now spent infront of one. I also used to collect comics. And I wore a retainer once.

Dude, I'm not a dude.

And my boyfriend still has you beat. He built BOTH of his computers. He spends MORE than 50% of his life in front of it, AND he plays D&D (still). Beat that! :biglaugh:

bace said:

Sorry.
We'll just hope every joe bace on the board doesn't use it then.

bace said:
Today? Just today?

bace said:
oh, NO! Not a comic book geek. :biglaugh: You people are the worst type of geeks. I bet you know all about Zot.

No. I don't. I only collected them for money. Just like, first editions.

Most reactions

Back