TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
CRW_2174bwJPEG-vi.jpg

::edit:: I changed the title

I like this daniel!

1. The sky is really perfectly exposed
2. You have an interesting subject - not your typical panarama. I like these telescope fellas.
3. BW - you have chosen wisely ;) very nice.

The probably with landscapes, is that you often underexpose the sky to get the detail and the forground is a bit too dark then (happens to me all the time). Here the darkness, though atmospheric, makes it hard to see whats going on.

Also you have centered the subject in the center of the photo, it seems to divide into halves. However, i am noticing the cloud pattern seems to come at angles directly in the center of the picture as well, so maybe its not so bad.

Do you have any other from the series? Thanks for sharing :)

Love it! Maybe the best work I've seen from you so far. Keep up the good work!!! :D

Thanks Mark, Terri :)

Mark, I tried to have them off-sided, but did not like the frame. I prefer it centered with the lens that I used. If it was a different lens, then it would have been another story!
Yes, the foreground is tad dark (wish it weren't), but it is not so bad on my monitor. 10 minutes after the shot was taken, it started drizzling.

I've posted couple of other frames from the same series in the Photo Gallery section.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back