- Joined
- Sep 2, 2005
- Messages
- 14,457
- Reaction score
- 3,329
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
- Moderator 🛠️
- #1
Really not sure how I feel about this...
The mornings on this river are kinda neat because there tends to be a fog over it (less noticable this morning than it was yesterday unfortunately), and the scene is pretty... but... dunno.
Thoughts?
The mornings on this river are kinda neat because there tends to be a fog over it (less noticable this morning than it was yesterday unfortunately), and the scene is pretty... but... dunno.
Thoughts?
Not to mention the spot where you park is in a little neighborhood right near where some teenage girls get on the bus, so everytime I stop there a woman watching the kids through the door comes out and glares at me. :er: Not that I blame her, but I'm not a molester, lady. 