What's new

Southlake Towncenter

Lyncca

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 7, 2008
Messages
1,881
Reaction score
5
Location
Fort Worth, TX
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I visited a couple of small towns near me today. These are from Southlake. For some reason my photo gallery really flattens the pictures out, so the colors aren't as crisp as they are in the originals. :er: I'm switching to SmugMug soon for the gallery, so I won't worry too much about it now.

1. They have about 20 of these cows that individuals or companies have sponsored around the towncenter.

main.php


2. I really like the lines in this photo:
main.php


3.
main.php


4.
main.php


It was weird seeing this place without people. Usually its packed, so I went before any of the shops opened to get the shots...

C&C Welcome.
 
Nice shots. Years ago, Chicago had a similar... exhibition (I guess) with cows. It was pretty cool (from what I remember...). I like number 2 the most, I think.
 
we have something similar to those cows where i live, but they are half a sheep and half a banana
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom