A Actinometro No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 24, 2011 Messages 1,276 Reaction score 287 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 30, 2013 #1
sleist Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Nov 8, 2009 Messages 3,872 Reaction score 2,368 Location Somewhere in Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 30, 2013 #2 Am I mistaken, or do you always post pictures of this scene? It's a very nice photo - excellent even - but I think you may need to expand on your subject matter a bit. My 2 cents. I might have brightened the house some in post.
Am I mistaken, or do you always post pictures of this scene? It's a very nice photo - excellent even - but I think you may need to expand on your subject matter a bit. My 2 cents. I might have brightened the house some in post.
A Actinometro No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 24, 2011 Messages 1,276 Reaction score 287 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 30, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Good guess !