spa in black+white

johngpt

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Still roaming around the back yard. This time shooting part of our spa.

09Aug08, 40D EF-S 60 lens, manual everything, ISO 100, 1/15sec at f/7.1.

2747789241_726c2ff188_b.jpg

Good. I like it!
.2 CW rotation would make it even better, I think.

Thank you both. Will give it a try. The rotation Corinna mentions would have the effect of leveling more the slats. Am I correct in what is being seen by you?

I worked on it, and found it wasn't as straight forward :)lol:) an adjustment as I'd anticipated. Took a bit of cropping, then transforming to get it back in frame, then masking to eliminate some overlap.

Here's the rotated version and under it the orig version. Is this what you had in mind Corinna?

2750369280_144d481819_b.jpg

2747789241_726c2ff188_b.jpg

Yes, this is what I was thinking of, though I must admit that now it looks very, very "tidy". Maybe even "unnaturally tidy" :scratch: --- but yes, that is what I thought might make it better at first sight.

Yes, this is what I was thinking of, though I must admit that now it looks very, very "tidy". Maybe even "unnaturally tidy" :scratch: --- but yes, that is what I thought might make it better at first sight.

:lol::lol::lol:
My poor wife lives among males. Even the dog was previously male. The consensus of opinion (save hers, of course) is that all 'tidy' is 'unnatural.'

Thank you for having suggested the leveling, as I learned from trying.

Most reactions

Back