Spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam!

TOMMAX

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
***nonsense removed***

-your friendly neighborhood admin

Spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam,spam, spam, spam, spam,spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam!

TOMMAX said:
Dear Sir/Ma,

I am not your ma.

This wouldn't be quite so annoying if we hadn't already seen this kind of thing here several times over the last week. If it's the same people, please stop, no-one here is going to give you their money. If it's different companies, then why this board? It's called The Photo Forum, not The Gullible Forum.

i just wonder what he was talking about?:blushing:

Spam. He was offering to sell us several varieties of tinned spam direct from the factory, including: egg and spam, egg bacon and spam, egg bacon sausage and spam, spam bacon sausage and spam, spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam...

Of course spam is not photography-related so the poster was advised to try our partner TheSpamForum.

OK so he actually offering to sell us phones in a blatant scam, but I like my story better :lol:

ZaphodB said:
Spam. He was offering to sell us several varieties of tinned spam direct from the factory, including: egg and spam, egg bacon and spam, egg bacon sausage and spam, spam bacon sausage and spam, spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam...

Of course spam is not photography-related so the poster was advised to try our partner TheSpamForum.

OK so he actually offering to sell us phones in a blatant scam, but I like my story better :lol:

:irked: :biglaugh:

Most reactions

Back