SpamNZ

WOW!!! Every one of these should be framed. Just an awesome series of pics. Very well done!!!!!!!!!!!

cheers all, its always good here some feed back.

it was going to be a pretty fair photography day, I felt it in my bones so i decide to leave auckland in the avo and i arrived at the port at 3:00 and finished up around 5:30 when the sun was going down. Weather was perfect for photography, a bit of rain, windy kept most of the folks off the beach cept me and few folks on quad bikes.

amoki said:
Gosh, how come you still have steady hands to shoot in winter by the seaside , grrhh :(

Nice pics definitely, BTW. Thumbs up from me.

Hi Amoki,
3 layers of clothes and glass o' wine does the trick ;) Actually, I walked about 5 ks for these shots, so the exercised warmed me up. this place is usually very chilly. This is not that too terrible far from Hamiltron, over at Port Waikato. I am also close to your neck of the woulds taking photos (love going to raglan places like that). Waikato's got some of my fav areas to photograph.

Not sure why you don't leave spaces between pictures

I agree with John's comment about giving us a little space between the images. #s 3, 4 and 5 are kind of running together, and I would really like to focus on 4 but am finding it difficult.

Hahahah, sorry i had about 20 images to post, i just wanted to get them quickly as possible, as I don't like spending too much of my free time online cause i do that at work.

very cool shot! i love the second one

All amazing. Beautiful exposures, nice, thanks.
--A

AIRIC said:
I have always been a big fan of your work and the manipulation of the images is out of this world. :thumbsup:

Eric

Say, did you really photoshop those pics? Now that Eric has mentioned it... NZ SPCA wouldn't let a dead goat laying around, do they? To add that the weather around the Waikato these days are... crap to say the least :lol:

Either way, those are still great shots.

I thoroughly enjoyed your pictures, its amazing how you captured scenes that you can only see in dreams. It is very inspiring. I am reminded why i love this hobby.

Hope to see more,all the best.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back